STAR Series scales belong to 500 RANGE, the new family of DIBAL scales, outstanding for design, technology and performance.
S-545: 10.000 PLUs. 20 vendors. Printer for labels and receipts. Presets: 30x2 + 19x2 in flat format, 90x2 + 19x2 in tower, 95x2 + 19x2 in double body, 65x2 + 19x2 in hanging ABS and stainless steel.
Flat, tower, double body, hanging ABS and hanging stainless steel.
Mono-range (3.000 divisions):
15 kg - 5 g
30 kg - 10 g
Multi-range (3.000 divisions):
6 kg - 2 g # 15 kg - 5 g
15 kg - 5 g # 30 kg - 10 g
Mono-range (6.000 divisions):
12 kg - 2 g
30 kg - 5 g
STAR Series scales offer a choice of 4 different displays: "superlux" segments display, "L" or "XL" graphic display, or 7" COLOR TFT display.
All of them can show weight, price, total and tare, active vendors and name of the product.
Graphic displays can also show logos, profitability codes and warning messages (in vendor side), publicity with templates system and special dynamic effects,… and allow the users to choose between 4 different "screen designs" the one that best suits their needs.
Further, Double Body, Pole and Hanging stainless steel format scales can incorporate, as an option, high resolution 7” COLOUR TFT, both in vendor’s and buyer’s side. (See S-545 COLOUR data sheet)
Complete information for each PLU:
- Regular and offer price.
- Price by weight segments and per kg/100 g.
- 3 names of 20 characters.
- 20 free texts of 24 characters.
- 1 text of 1.024 characters.
- Profitability code.
Sales and management reports: sales (by article, vendor, time slots, last month,...), margins, cash drawer report, last modified PLUs,...
Fast and reliable communications among scales, PC and mobile devices including new DWS (Dibal Web Server).
STAR Series scales have been designed thinking on the needs of users and service departments:
- “Drill-Down” Menus.
- Menus can be printed in the scale.
- Special keys for direct access to programming menus: change a price, include a new PLU or vendor, sales reports,...
- Direct access to 999 PLUs from keyboard.
- Search of PLUs by number.
- Search of PLUs by name: typing the initial characters of the name, the display shows the matching items.
- Programmable “Macros” system: recording of a sequence of keys, to create a "shortcut" to any task: change of batch number, access to programming parameters, receipt reopening, reports, etc.
Depending on format, STAR Series scales have as many macros available as direct PLU keys, and 10 specific macro keys.
- Security: configurable password system.
High resolution (2”, 54 mm) and fast printer: up to 100 mm/second.
- Up to 75 lines.
- 2 fixed and 2 programmable formats.
- 4 logos per receipt.
- Vendor’s name.
- 9 payment modes.
- Total in €, old national currency and 2 additional currencies.
- Discounts on line and total.
- Loyalty points.
- Clients on account.
- 20 fixed and 40 programmable formats.
- From 30x30 up to 60x150 mm.
- 100 logos.
- 60 fields of information.
- 100 programmable texts.
- Manual and automatic pre-packing modes.
- 3 levels of totals.
- Printing of a preset number of label copies.
- Printing with 90º, 180º and 270º rotation.
- “Opto” automatic adjustment for paper detection.
- Labelling between a minimum and maximum weight previously established (checkweigher).
- Global expiration date.
- Alphanumerical batch.
Inmediate change of paper roll, featuring a cassette.
Linerless (adhesive paper rolls without backpaper):
- S-545 models can be supplied with “linerless” option, to print adhesive labels or receipts without backpaper.
- Linerless system benefits our environment, as there is no backpaper waste.
- Scales with linerless option can print labels of variable length -with no waste of paper- or adhesive receipts (that can be used, for example, to close the customer bag).
- They can also print conventional receipts or labels, simply changing the cassette and operation mode.
STAR Series scales can print in both receipts and labels EAN-13, GS1 DataBar and EAN-128 barcodes.
Moreover, they also allow the connection of a scanner, powered by the scale (5VDC), to read these barcodes.
Including EU Bovine Meat Regulations.
10 types of generic traceability (for meat, fish, fruits, vegetables,…) and up to 99 products.
When this option is activated, the scale will keep a full copy of all receipts printed during the fiscal period. They can be listed and sent to PC.
Entry of initial stock.
Register of sales, deducted from stock.
Display and print reports of stock by PLU.
Adjustment of stock after physical inventory.
Information can be sent to PC.
Interconnection and computer connection of scales based on Ethernet TCP/IP, as standard, and Wireless (Wi-Fi IEE802.11) or Homeplug, as an option.
Interconnection of scales, up to 16 per section, operates on a “master + slaves” or “master + submaster + slaves” configuration.
USB Port: it allows to connect an external memory device, for copy or restore data and configurations of the scale, and dump sales data.
Several applications are available, running on Windows, to connect STAR Series scales to PC:
- RMS+DLD: programming the scales, design labels/receipts (DLD) and commercial management of data received from scales (lists, invoices, warehouses, customers, offers, etc).
- DFS+DLD: programming the scales, design labels/receipts (DLD) and reception of data with fully configurable lists. It stands out for its ease of use, speed of communication and simultaneous connection with all scales.
Moreover, Dibal supplies integration tools running on Windows or Linux, to facilitate the integration with customer’s "Back-Office".
STAR Series scales can incorporate DIBAL WEB SERVER (DWS) embedded, allowing access to each scale -through the IP address- from any computer or mobile device (smartphone, tablet,...) with web browser.
Access is protected by several levels of passwords.
Thanks to DWS, many parameters of the scale can be remotely checked and/or modified:
- Technical Service: Consult and modification of technical parameters.
- Sales Information: Consult of total and detailed sales.
- Information and Management: “On-line” lists and modifications.